Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Halo 2: Multiparty


After the imprompt fragging time we had Sunday, I announce an official - Halo 2: Multiparty

Friday, December 17th at 7pm, at my house
Multiplayer Halo 2 and maybe Project Gotham Racing 2.
There will be linked Xboxes and snacks. That should be enough.

Please let my know if you can come, and if you have an Xbox/TV to contribute. The less sharing the better, (keeps the frame rates up, and bigger screen to see!)

Oh, and there is the idea of starting the night at 6pm with hitting some pounder burgers at Cheeburger Cheeburger. Let me know if you are there. Scratch that, we don't need to be puking from motion sickness with full stomachs; Pizzza will be provided.

RSVP in the comment section on the next line, right below here.

3 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Blogger erikcantu said...

Philip put his comment on the post below. He does make up for it by being first though.

 
At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo thurr.

Just wanted to let you know I'll be there until Hardcore. I'll bring my box and a TV (maybe). God Bless!
xnatex

 
At 6:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Should be able to come. I'll just bring myself. Let me know if you need anything.

xPENGUINx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home